Dina

Saturday, June 30, 2012

#58 SORDO COLLECTION CD 08-12

Okay! I'm just about done with playing catch up on all this shit! Next up is....


This is the Sordo Collection Cd. A catalog of releases that date from 2008 to present. I had been wanting to do this for a while for our lives shows. I did a big write up of it already on a notepad file, which accompanies the virtual download when you get this from Prime Egg Sample Recs.

It's about 65 pieces in total. I already forgot the exact amount because I worked on them in a hasty manner to get them ready before the Six Brew Bantha show. The colored pieces are "Die Hard" copies which were cloth pouches. The grey and brown ones are all recycled USPS packing material  which I fashioned into DIY cd sleeves. They all have screenprinted art on both sides and come with an 8.5x11 double sided insert.

Still have a few of these left. Don't hesitate to ask for it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you know how to contact Sordo ? I split a bunch of their splits in MP3's, and I need some info on Knifewound split & Full Blown Aids split. Full Blown Aids split MP3 on Sordo - Collection was accidentally put on CD in 45 speed instead of 33, so is too fast, sounds like Mickey Mouse :) I found a rip on You Tube with info, but that rip is terrible ! Was wondering if they could re-rip their side of FBA split if possible. And also was wondering about the info on the Knifewound split, like track titles and year it came out. Would be cool to get that stuff if possible, and I can complete splitting all their splits, and send back to you and them in like cd-r form, with all track titles and info about all the splits.
    I have a blog as well, here it is: http://onetracktohell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my e-mail also:
    mx34@socal.rr.com

    ReplyDelete