Dina

Monday, June 4, 2012

#49 MR.WHISKERS

Okie dokie. We got number 49! So close to hitting the 50th but no cigar.



I was contacted by one of the members about putting this out. If my knowledge serves me correct, it had already been released on cd-r. I checked out the music and in all honesty wasn't expecting much with a name like "Mr. Whiskers" . To my surprise it was a pretty good ep. It starts with a Tootsie Pop commercial sample about how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop and then kicks into overdrive. Everything about the tunes screams DIY. Muddied drums, almost muted guitars and a dude barking vocals right over everything. The track names alone are good for a quick laugh if you have the mind of an 8 year old....which I do...
I'm sure these guys will be loved and adorned by fans of all ages for many years to come. Who will be able to forget classics such as "Fondling My Balls...of Yarn" "Throw Yo Panties On The Stage" and "Girls That Like To Go Bot Ways"

Class A shit right here!

Check em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment