Dina

Friday, August 19, 2011

#6 ULTRA//NEGATIVE

You see!
Once I have absolutely EVERYTHING I need to work with it's no hard task to knock projects out in daily succession.

Today's new release is ULTRA//NEGATIVE - Finally, I'm At Peace



















I'm not gonna lie. Doing this made me sick to my stomach.
I'm not the kind of person who gets their kicks looking at gore pictures and such.

I don't mean to sound judgmental towards others and the way the live their lives.
But I ALMOST didn't want to do this release for the sole reason of the gruesome pictures.

Alas, the band really hit me hard.
The songs remind me of Charles Bronson fused with Das Oath.
Essentially the same but instead of either playing fast ALL the time, or rolling along on a more stable manner.
These guys had the right combination.

Great songs and well worth many times listening.

Check em out here.    https://www.facebook.com/pages/UltraNegative/173811736025874




No comments:

Post a Comment