Dina

Thursday, July 21, 2011

#1 GRIPE (2 A.M with nothing to do)

I really need to be sleeping right now.
My internal clock is fucked.

I was about to head to sleep until I remembered I had this thing.

It's easy to become jaded and forget stuff that doesn't necessarily turn up as interesting for others.
Enough I guess to receive constant positive vibes and feedback.

2:41-------

It'll be three soon.

Anyway. BIG FUCKING NEWS!

My label is now established. Which isn't that much to say in my opinion. That is considering huge labels like Bridge 9 or To Live A Lie. Tons of people seem to just gobble up whatever they put out.
I wonder how long it took them? I guess I shouldn't be so dumb about it. Assuming that something I put out will be eaten in a day.

BIG FUCKING NEWS!!!


I released a band on tape!
Pretty sweet in my opinion.

RAD as fuck band named GRIPE.

Check em out here. https://www.facebook.com/gripecore

Rad dudes as well. I was able to produce 50 of these bad boys for these guys. Some are clear tape cassettes. Others are colored (red-blue-green-black?)
Not sure. 35 went to them, 15 for myself. 10 of which are going out to some homies I know from places.

All in all, it ran me about 30 bucks to do the 50 tapes.
How I did it for so little is a secret that only that band, myself, and a few select people know.

I don't think people will care. But I do believe that once people figure it out---I'll be in a heap of trouble...

Fuck, you have no idea what the overwhelming sensation I get when I realize that I did something like this ------------->

10 years ago I was dancing to Michael Jackson and playing Street Fighter 2 on my older brothers SNES.

I would of never guessed I'd be in a band.
Playing shows. Running a label. Organizing stuff and BLAHHHH...

Cool feeling. I hope this will be something I'll be able to show my grandkids if I ever have any.

I'll be releasing a slew of other releases.

Up next is the ONE HATE live gig demo.

A small tape run of 40 tapes that is comprised of their first gig opening up for ACxDC at Perkins Rd.

Check em out here...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/One-Hate/133569980045045?ref=ts

They don't check it or update it that often. Guys are still in high school.

Cool picture. Some asshole bleedin from the nose.



2:58------Off to bed.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment