Dina

Sunday, June 5, 2011

DIY NOISE!!!

This blog is aimed at showcasing all the valuable aspects of the DIY lifestyle. This aspect of music has died down severely in my opinion. I know a lot of bands are still down for this shit. But I think more should be into it. 


I would like to showcase bands who are still fighting to keep the DIY or DIE spirit alive. If your band does, then send me an email. 
I'd prefer hardcore punk, crust, PV, grind bands but this lifestyle is not specified for the underground bands. If your a DIY Militant don't hesitate to get in contact. I love networking with like-minded individuals with the same DIY ideals. Regardless if your into reggae, hip-hop, or even polka. I don't give a shit.


DIY OR FUCKIN DIE!!!


Email me at e.carrillo91@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment